GET TO KNOW ME A LITTLE
I recently graduated from Temple University in Philadelphia, PA where I was a member of the Varsity Women’s Fencing Team. After graduating in May 2020, I moved back home to Houston, TX.
I've always had a passion for photography and have a long history in portrait and sports photography. In college, that passion led me towards my internship with Temple University Athletics. During my internship I found that I have a unique ability to capture specific moments in sports because of my experience as an athlete.
- I'm fluent in both English and Russian.
- I began fencing at the age of 9 with my older brother.
- Through my fencing career I traveled to many national and international tournaments as an athlete and as a photographer for Team USA.
- In my free time I love to spend time with and train my Giant Schnauzer, Amos.
- My favorite flower is a Gladiolus.
See more of my work on my Instagram. If you’d like to find out more, please send me a message. Looking forward to hearing from you!