GET TO KNOW ME A LITTLE
Born and raised in Houston, Texas, I recently lived four years in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, while attending Temple University, where I was a member of the Varsity Women’s Fencing Team. After graduating in May 2020, I moved back to my roots in Houston. I’ve always had a passion for photography. Through high school I would find any excuse to use my camera, and in college, that passion led me towards my internship with Temple University Athletics. I have a long history with portrait and sports photography and working every day on broadening my skill set. It’s my unique ability in illuminating the moment through the intense lens of both photographer and athlete that drives me and the images I create.
Some fun facts:
- I speak both English and Russian.
- I began fencing at the age of 9 and come from a family of fencers
- Through my fencing career I traveled to many national and international tournaments as an athlete and as a photographer for Team USA.
- In my free time I love to work on dog training with my Giant Schnauzer, Amos.
- My favorite flower is a Gladiolus.
Get to know me more through my work that is posted on Instagram. If you’d like to find out more, please send me a message. Looking forward to hearing from you!